- 16/11 : 11h - 12hAMADEus Seminar - Prof. Takahiro Muraoka - Thursday 16 november 2017 - 11:00 am Auditorium Bât B - ENSCBP
Dr. Takahiro MuraokaAssociate ProfessorTokyo University of Agriculture and Technology Bio-inspired Multi-block Amphiphiles[ read more ]
- 17/01 - 18/01AMADEus Workshop - 17-18 January 2018, ICMCB
The next AMADEus workshop will be held at ICMCB on January 17-18, 2018. The objective is to present results achieved within AMADEus research programme.[ read more ]
- 13/07 : 16h - 17hAMADEus Seminar - Pr. Bruce Dunn - Wednesday 13 July 2016 - 4:00 pm ICMCB (Amphi)
Bruce Dunn Department of Materials Science and Engineering University of California, Los Angeles Energy Storage in Nanoscale Materials[ read more ]
- 08/04 : 11h - 12hAMADEus Seminar - Pr. John Page - Friday 8 April 2016, 10:00 am - ENSCBP (Amphi 2)
J.H. Page Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada R3T 2N2 Anderson Localization of Ultrasound in three-dimensions[ read more ]
- Interview with Aleksandar Karajic, PhD student in physical chemistry in the AMADEus Cluster
PhD student in physical chemistry, in the AMADEus Cluster. Aleksandar came from Serbia in 2012 for his PhD thesis, in the Groupe NanoSystèmes Analytiques, (ISM - Institut des Sciences Moléculaires - UMR 5255 CNRS - Université de Bordeaux – ENSCBP). He talked to us about his PhD thesis at the University, and his life in Bordeaux.[ read more ]
- 29/05 - 02/06Organic Electronics Summer School, May 29th - June 1st 2013 - Biarritz, France
The web site of the summer school "Organic Electronics" is now opened. Registration will start on March 6, 2013.
This summer school is organized thanks to the joined effort of the French CNRS (National Institute of Chemistry), the Cluster of Excellence “Advanced Materials by Design” (LabEx AMADEus) of the University of Bordeaux and the CNRS national network on Organic Electronics (GDR).
The aim of this school is to ensure a high level of formation to meet the needs of versatility researchers prerequisites skills in chemistry, physics, electronics and biology. International top-level lecturers will teach their areas of specialty from the basics to the state of the art.
This summer school is dedicated to young researchers as well as senior scientists and industrial engineers who are interested in the most recent developments in the field of Organic Electronics.